SOLAR PLATINUM WINDOW TINT

Overview:

Solar Platinum is our exclusive brand of window tinting film that is made specifically with quality in mind! It offers superior UV ray protection for your skin and blocks out a sizable amount of heat to keep your vehicle cool. We are so confident in our product, we can offer a lifetime warranty.

Solar Platinum blocks out harmful UV rays and protects your cars interior. It comes in a variety of different percentages of allowable light so you can get just the right shade! For example, 30% tint film means it allows 30% of light in and blocks out the other 70%.

Features:

  • No signal interface. Our tint is non-metallized

  • Heat rejection technology

  • Glare reduction by blocking most of visible light

  • Provides SPF of almost 1000 of sun protection

  • Keep your car’s original look or make look more aggressive with our variety of tint percentages

  • Blocks 99.9% of UV rays

  • Lifetime warranty

The message will be closed after 20 s
Ajax Loading